- Call us to arrange for any returns at 781-447-7935 or you may email customer service at sales[at]gmpartsnortheast.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 20% restocking fee charged against all returned parts
- In the case of an error on our part the restocking fee will be waived
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging with GM labels intact
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- An issued RMA is good for 30 days, the return need to be received before that time
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on all returns except those caused by an error on our part.
- Discontinued parts are non-returnable. Exceptions may be made in special circumstance with prior approval and at our discretion.
- Cores must be return in their original packaging with a copy of the order included
- All cores need the GM labels on the box undamaged, failure to do this may void the core.
- Shipping cost for core returns is the customers responsibility
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 20% may apply.