- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day (M-F).
- Orders for parts not in stock (other than Overnights) need to be received by 2pm est to be ordered that day
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Your order may be shipped Overnight for an additional cost. Overnight orders need to be place by 1pm est.
- Oversized shipments can and many times are subject to additional shipping charges depending on size and wieght; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval of any additional charges.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- We only ship to the US and Canada
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will inform you and do our best to try and find one as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Discontinued parts that can be obtain by third party distributors are subject to the increase shipping cost of acquiring the part.
- We do not ship outside the United States and Canada
- We allow our international customers arrange there own freight carrier
- The only shipping option available will be EXW Internationl Pickup